Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Time When I Wasn't Sure

Greetings and salutations.

This is what I get for trying to make promises about my schedule. As it turns out, time itself is plotting against me and so this week's review is for a show that - brace yourselves - won't happen until tomorrow (Thurs.) night. The way I see it, one of two things will happen:

1.) Will go out Thurs. night to see said show, get intoxicated, get in late, make some notes, and put together my review Friday morning. This is also known as the "best case scenario."

2.) Will go out Thurs. night to see said show, get intoxicated, get arrested, wake up in jail with no real knowledge of the prior night's events and make a followup post after I am bailed out that reviews the music overheard in the police station. And in case you're wondering, that's not even the worst case scenario.

Regardless of what I end up doing this week, though, I have my weekends back to normal and will be heading out to see some great talent, giving me fuel for the usual roast in next week's edition. As for the interview concept I posted on MySpace a few weeks ago, I've narrowed down the choices for the first act I'd like to talk with and will announce that shortly. It makes me wonder if they know what they've gotten themselves into...

That's all for right now, but do check back in for tomorrow night's show review. Until next we meet...

- The Phantom