Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Give Me Any Talk

The Phantom is off this week, partly to make adjustments to an upcoming work flux (to avoid being totally swamped) and partly because he is already intoxicated in pre-celebration for Cinco De Mayo...

That being said, this is hardly an "off week." I will be sitting down to talk with TK421, and I'm bringing you the entire interview (unedited!). Plus, I'll give you the chance to vote to find out who would win in a fight between some of the area's most popular bands. Whoever emerges victorious will win a special prize...

It's pointless, entertaining, and sure to be sarcastic. You won't want to miss it.

And not that I'm much for hype, but I've a very interesting show review plan for this upcoming weekend, so you're not going to want to miss that. Thanks for reading, and have a safe and happy celebration! I know I will. Until next we meet...

- The Phantom